Subject: FW:
From: "Holman, Dimitri" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 00:57:03 -0500

Don't think this made it the first couple of times
________________________________________________________
From: Holman, Dimitri on Sun, Dec 17, 1995 11:56
To: lightwave-post; lw-plugin

Has anyone seen or heard of a plug-in that.. Hold on to your seats..

Scans the contents/Surfaces directory, draws a sphere with the surface
properties and a name underneath it for each surface in the directory, and
allows a double click to add that surface to the currently selected surface
name in the Layout surface panel? or maybe a right mouse click over the surface
brings up a list of surface names in the scene and scroll to add. Also enable
the preview to occur on a sphere or a plane.

I'm sure this would be a killer extension to LW and could replace that horrible
surface previewer now used by Layout. What I'm trying to get at is somthing
like the surface selector in Alias ( or the older versions of it anyway). Big
help to those who create lots of surfaces.

dimitri holman
visual simulation engineer
[email-masked]
[email-masked]